Low Natural Food Chemical
Vegetarian & Vegan
Low FODMAP Option Available
½ cup unsalted cashews
1 x 420g can chickpea, rinsed and drained
1 tbsp fresh chives
¼ cup rice bran oil
¼ cup water
Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process on high until blended together and smooth.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve this dip with some tasty wholegrain crackers and/or vegetables sticks.
- Peeled carrot, cucumber and celery are great moderate natural food chemical choices.
- If you are very sensitive, celery is a low food chemical option.
- This dip is also great to use in sandwiches in the place of butter or margarine.
- To make this recipe low FODMAP;
- Either remove the cashews or replace them with unsalted peanuts.
- Keep your serving size to ¼ cup or less.
Nutritional Information (Per Serve):
Food Group Servings (Per Serve):
If you’re struggling with bloating and aren’t sure what to eat, I show my clients step by step how to follow the FODMAP diet to eliminate bloating and live their best life. Being diagnosed with IBS doesn’t have to be a punishment when you know what to do, how to eat and how to live your best life and I’ll show you that when we work together, apply for coaching.