Low FODMAP Option Available
½ head of cauliflower
½ head broccoli
2 large eggs
½ cup grated light tasty cheese
½ cup of gluten free breadcrumbs
½ tsp cayenne pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into florets and cook in boiling water until tender. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and then place into a large bowl and mash while they are still warm.
- Stir cheese, eggs, breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a fry pan with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Divide mixture into 8 and form the cauliflower and broccoli mixture into fritters.
- Cook on each side until golden, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Keep each batch warm in the oven while the rest are cooking.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve these delicious fritters with steamed vegetables or a salad of your choice.
- This recipe is high in FODMAPs. To make this recipe low FODMAP replace the cauliflower and broccoli with kent pumpkin and zucchini or click here for a low FODMAP version of this recipe.
Nutritional Information (Per Serve):
Food Group Servings (Per Serve):
If you’re newly diagnosed with IBS and bloating and told by your doctor to follow the FODMAP diet, but now you have no idea where to start, you’re not alone because 1 in 5 Australians have IBS. But you don’t have to be that person that lives with it for the rest of your life uncontrolled. You can manage it by following the FODMAP diet so that you can eliminate bloating and live your best life, apply for coaching.