400g kent pumpkin, skin removed and grated
1 large zucchini, grated
2 large eggs
½ cup grated light tasty cheese
½ cup of gluten free breadcrumbs
½ tsp cayenne pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, zucchini, cheese, eggs, breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper and salt to taste and stir combine well.
- Coat the bottom of a fry pan with olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Divide mixture into 8 and spoon onto fry pan to form fritters.
- Cook on each side until golden, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Keep each batch warm in the oven while the rest are cooking.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Serve these delicious fritters with steamed low FODMAP vegetables or a salad of your choice.
Nutritional Information (Per Serve):
Food Group Servings (Per Serve):
I support women with IBS to regain control of their gut issues. If you’re struggling with bloating, constipation or diarrhoea & looking to find a solution, apply for coaching here — I show you step by step how to discover what foods are triggering your symptoms so that you can eat without fear and improve your quality of life.