Vegetarian & Vegan
Low FODMAP Option Available
🍊4 x Mandarins
🍓250g/1 Punnet Strawberries
🥝4 x Kiwi Fruit
🍐2 x Pears
- Simply peel the mandarins and wash the cherries and then wash and cut all the other fruit up to your preferred size.
- Place in a bowl, cover with cling wrap and refrigerate. I find that this stays fresh in the fridge for around 3 days.
- To make this low FODMAP simply remove the pear and limit your intake of cherries to no more than 2 at a time.
- Alternatively, you could replace these with cantaloupe and/or grapes.
- 1 cup or fruit salad = 1 serve of fruit and with this fruit salad recipe you will meet your recommended 2 serves of fruit each day.
Nutritional Information (Per Serve):
Food Group Servings (Per Serve):
If you’re newly diagnosed with IBS and bloating and told by your doctor to follow the FODMAP diet, but now you have no idea where to start, you’re not alone because 1 in 5 Australians have IBS. But you don’t have to be that person that lives with it for the rest of your life uncontrolled. You can manage it by following the FODMAP diet so that you can eliminate bloating and go out and enjoy the weekend with your friends, apply for coaching.